You will be comfortable in communicating with people at all levels within the organization, with the ability and flexibility to adapt to different approaches and work styles.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Diary management, meeting coordination and prioritisation of critical activities in support of Manager.
- Team based meeting management, preparation of material and facilitation
- Produce Reports and Presentations as required to support operational activities
- Manage travel arrangements and be the central point of contact for all inquiries regarding travel bookings and associated expense claim management
- Support engagement of the team to understand current opportunities to develop team engagement and assist in coordination of internal communication
- Liaise regularly with key stakeholders, executives, general managers and their assistants
- Coordinate facilities and office space requirements for the group
- Co-ordination of recruitment and on-boarding activity for new employees
- Additional clerical, administrative and general office duties involving document creation, file and record maintenance as required etc
- Liaise with Security Team / Concierge desk about access to Secure Floors
You will have:
- You will have Intermediate to advanced user of all Microsoft Word products including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- You will have previous experience in an Administrative role supporting Senior Managers and their teams.
- You will have ability to plan, coordinate and follow through on projects.
- You will have strong editorial and proof-reading skills.