The purpose of this position is to provide program support to assist the program/project manager in the delivery of strategic initiatives. The Project Coordinator role is to engage with the EPMO, SMEs and Governance committees to assist in the delivery of strategic initiatives.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing project administrative tasks for the project team
- Support the project(s) in the coordination of governance activities and committee meetings
- Assist with the development, preparation, collation and coordination of project board/steering committee, governance meeting papers
- Assist in developing new administration, management and reporting processes
- Responsible for ownership and maintenance of project(s) shared folders, calendars, email accounts and templates.
- Work with project team(s) to ensure that the meeting and distribution lists are accurate and kept up to date
- Enable new starters, both internal, contract, full time and vendors
- Assist in the management of relationships with internal business units and vendors
- Providing administrative support and system administration capabilities across the project(s) key documents and reports, including coordinating with vendors support teams as required.
- Engaging and consulting with stakeholders regarding program governance needs, to then define and deliver system configuration, business process or report design changes.
- Contributing to ongoing process improvement and new process roll out
- Provide general administrative support for the project where required
- Demonstrated experience within a large transformation program, working within a complex organisation with varied stakeholder groups
- Experience in creating project and program level status reporting
- Experience in establishing and building productive relationships with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written, verbal, listening & coaching skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with limited guidance
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Understanding of an IT Software Development Life Cycle
If this role sounds like you, and Geelong is a convenient location, please apply.