The Corporate Receptionist is responsible for providing administrative support and excellent reception and front-line customer service.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Answering all calls promptly and in a friendly, professional manner
- Meeting and greeting all visitors and assist a range of key stakeholders
- Attending to mail received and organising couriers
- Providing catering support for functions and meetings ensuring catering needs are met
- Raising Purchase orders for purchases.
- Ordering Office stationery supplies to ensure adequate stock of regular consumables
- Managing the distribution of temporary passes to staff and contractors
- Working closely with external security team to ensure appropriate handover at open and close of reception.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience working in a corporate environment as a Receptionist/ Front office/Customer service
- Be able to work the hours 7.30am-4pm or 9.30am - 6pm on a rotating roster
- Enjoy working in a large, fast paced, innovative dynamic environment
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience ordering stock and supplies
- Ability to work in a team environment