The key responsibilities will be:
- Preparing, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing the project or subproject according to contractual scope and commitment against project budget.
- Project Finances, Commercials, Scheduling, Forecasting, Completions, Invoicing, Subcontractor Management and Self-Perform (in house teams).
- Manage OHS and Quality
- Ensure implementation of services in delivery scope and final acceptance, overall responsible or support for Program Manager.
- Ensure quality of internal and customer documentation
- Manage E2E Core & radio design
- Able to manage team including Project Coordinator, Quality Engineer, Project Engineer, off-shore teams, field techs and subbies
- Subcontractor management
- Project Life cycle and ability to apply PMBOK or other structured methodology & project management principles.
To apply you must have:
- Project Managed E2E Design, Documentation, Quality, HSE aspects of an LTE roll out
- Core network rollout or engineering experience
- RAN rollout or engineering experience
- BSc in Telecommunications or similar
- PMI certification or equivalent (ideally)