Responsibilities of the role:
- Liaise and work with the Communications Team on project change and communications activities.
- Provide administration support
- Contribute to the change management and communications plan.
- Maintain ongoing stakeholder engagement
- Planning and prioritising work to meet commitments aligned with organisational goals
- Proven ability to use creative communications tools (preferably but not limited to SharePoint or other intranet platforms, infographic, InDesign, Photoshop, online survey tools.)
- Persuasive and outgoing personality, ability to negotiate outcomes, solutions in a complex environment.
- Ability to work in teams with a willingness to share ideas and feedback freely, and show respect to other team members.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Only candidates deemed successful for initial shortlist will be contacted thereafter.