Geelong based, fixed term package position with a large governement body.
Substantial career evidence of project management including proven management of multiple projects concurrently within large and complex organisations. Great working culture and team.
You will have the following skillset-
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues.
- Proven experience in successful budget responsibility for projects over $1 million.
- Extensive project lifecycle experience understanding the planning and delivery of projects in its entirety.
- High level of written and oral communication skills with excellent attention to detail in written work.
- High competency in scheduling & dependency mapping
- Proven confidence in verbal communication with the successful ability to deal with people at all levels of an organisation including liaising with a wide range of diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrating a human centred design approach to all aspects of work, including a willingness to share knowledge and expertise to assist in embedding this approach across the organisation.
- A knowledge and or experience in the delivery and realisation of best practice delivery of services to injured workers, workers, licensors and employers, would be of benefit, but not essential.
- Accreditation in Agile (e.g. Scrum, Lean, XP) project management frameworks
- Experience working with Jira/Confluence.