About The Role:
- 2+ years of experience developing web applications using J2EE
- 2+ years of experience in implementing AEM websites with experience on AEM 6.3+
- Hands on experience with designing and building AEM components, templates and working with JCR, Sling, OSGI frameworks, workflows and integrating AEM with other applications.
- HTL/Sightly, AEM Core Components, ACS Commons experience is a must.
- Experience working with front end frameworks such as responsive design, bootstrap, jQuery, SPA is a plus
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and automated testing is nice to have.
- Website optimization and SEO is a plus
- Understanding of digital marketing landscape and working with Adobe Marketing Cloud tools is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile team