Telecommunications Technician/ Rigging Trainee - Qld
|Job Title:||Telecommunications Technician/ Rigging Trainee - Qld|
|Salary:||$0 - $65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Mansoori|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2019 14:20|
If you're looking to build an exciting career where every day is different, where you have an opportunity to develop a world class level of technical, Telecommunications, and climbing skills, then this field based traineeship cadet program opportunity is for you.
We are currently offering positions for a 12 month Trainee Cadet Program in telecommunications, commencing soon. You will get the chance to work with a global telecommunications company. The Trainee Cadet Program will be hosted at our customer's base in Brisbane.
This Trainee Cadet Program will lead to a role as a multi-skilled telecommunications technician with a broad range of telecommunications skills including, tower climbing, install, maintain and alter telecommunications systems and general equipment in the wireless industry.
The skills you will gain throughout this program will be:
-Telecommunication Rigging Including (erecting, installation of steelwork to build mobile base station towers)
-Changing antenna systems, including swapping and installation of microwave feeders, cables, RRU, BTS racks and ancillary equipment
- Gain Vodafone, Optus, Telstra, Nokia, Huawei inductions
- Learn how to commission Voice and Data Network Infrastructure
- Gain telco rigging and tower rescue qualifications
Once completed the Telecommunications Technician will hold the following accreditations.
- Certificate III in Telecommunications
- Tower Rescue and Rigging certificate
- Vendor accreditations certificate in telecommunications infrastructure
- Industry OHFS Induction accreditation
This is a fantastic opportunity to begin your career with an industry leader, with above award rates, great employee benefits and endless opportunities.
Minimum skills required to be considered:
- Drivers licence / own transport to job sites around Brisbane
- Strong computer skills
- Strong willingness to learn & work in a team environment and a "can do attitude'
- Ability to travel interstate when required
Who we are:
Launch Group is a Telecommunications Recruitment Agency that partners with Australia's best known Mobile Operators and Vendors.
We provide our customers with a complete end-to-end solution across a multitude of industries. Working with Launch Group means you will become part of the Launch Group family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Please apply online today so you don't miss this exciting opportunity or call Andy @ 02 8023 5613