This role would suit someone with health, project management and costing studies experience.
Key roles and accountabilities
- Employees are committed to the core values of collaboration, openness, respect and empowerment, and core values Of innovation, communication, transparency, excellence and collaboration.
- Expert advice and strategic project management of the costing study
- Develop, implement and monitor a robust project plan for the collection and costing of data across participating sites that includes communication and evaluation elements.
- The provision of high-level information and reporting to project stakeholders to ensure they are actively engaged in all aspects of the costing study.
- In collaboration with District/Network costing study site coordinators, determine specific system requirements, confirm and collect costing data and review processes to identify opportunities for end to end process improvement,
- Manage and identify any risks in the delivery Of project milestones and outcomes and implement mitigation strategies.
- Present plain language advice and communications on complex technical issues to nontechnical audiences to inform business decisions.
- Oversee analysis and testing Of costing Study results and training needs of Staff involved in the costing stud Skill requirements
This is an important role that is expected to meet project deliverables within expected timeframes.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills:
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to the role or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in a hospital setting, particularly in a clinical environment.
- Demonstrated advanced understanding patient administration systems.
- Superior project management and organisational skills, including experience in leading and maintaining master project schedules.
- Highly developed stakeholder management, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex and sensitive issues to stakeholders at varying
- Demonstrated experience in delivering results that meet client expectations within projected and short timeframes.
- Highly developed analytical skills with the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources.
- Experience in viewing and analysing complex financial and information technology (IT) type business processes in a barge and complex organisation.
- High level IT skills, with proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Adobe applications.
- Proven leadership skills and sound knowledge of change management fundamentals and principles.
- Previous experience in undertaking a costing study would be beneficial.
- The initial contract period is 6 months with a view to extend to at least 1 year. We are looking for an immediate start, subject to finding the right candidate and completion of referee and employment checks.
The pay for this role is $865 + super per day and the location is St Leonards.
This is an urgent role so if interested please apply online and successful applicants will be contacted ASAP.