Our client is an innovative global, mobile content enablement company (SaaS), with a Sydney office based in the CBD. Their offering utilises AI based automation.
They offer a passionate and professional environment of highly engaged and motivated leaders
Due to continued growth, they are seeking a Product Owner to join their team to focus on their continuous drive to build better features
The role will see you work on an array of projects and is influential for the business. You will focus on delivering excellent products, juggling tight time frames and juggling multiple priorities. It will see you working with a range of internal and external stakeholders to deliver results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Guiding the Agile development teams vision and direction
- Develop user-stories - by liaising with relevant teams and stakeholders, with clear acceptance criteria
- Product feature functionality - Define and prioritise, using agreed and documented deliverables, ensuring that it meets the requirements and then monitor resulting output
- Team workload - ensure that the team has enough upcoming prepared tasks
- Product backlog - ensure it is visible, transparent and clear, so that the SCRUM team knows the schedule
- Grooming - run regular and effective backlog/ grooming sessions
- New functions - set expectations for delivery
- Team - work closely with Agile SCRM master to ensure smooth and successful sprints
- Work with Product Managers to assist on product roadmaps, product vision
With experience in a similar role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Owner, in an Agile/ SCRUM environment developing software products in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple priorities and stakeholders, within tight deadlines.
- An enthusiastic approach, strong work ethic and high attention to detail
- Hands-on experience managing and delivering specification documents
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Atlassian Jira highly regarded
This is a very exciting opportunity to join at a pivotal time for the business.
Please apply now below or for a confidential chat, please call Karen on 02 8023 5607