Primary purpose of the role:
Lead the identification and analysis of business opportunities available through process re-engineering or transformation and develop initiatives that deliver the best value proposition. Provide research and analysis to support the business transformation process including the review of existing channels, process re-engineering and the development of new processes to support the achievement of their business objectives.
- Undertake analysis and provide insights on current processes to support the review and re-design of business systems.
- Analyse and report on icare's performance and provide high level reporting to support planned initiatives.
- Communicate complex analytical modelling and the results of analysis to stakeholders at a variety of levels across the organisation.
- Evaluate and report on the performance of business units against the strategic plan and develop and implement recommendations for improvement.
- Critically review business processes and identify and recommend improvements.
- Provide independent and high-level advice and analysis to business leaders on opportunities for process re-engineering.
- Facilitate transformation through the provision of well-research analysis and information to the business and by ensuring that the requirements for change are clearly identified.
- Research, develop and implement clear and measurable programs of work that support and enhance the transformation of the business.
- Contribute to the shared sense of direction and a culture of performance, accountability and service across a team of professionals and support staff.
- Anticipate and assess changes which impact the business and exercise judgement in the absence of precedent and making decisions with significant impact.
- Maintain knowledge of the relevant legislation, processes and analytical requirements for the entities under icare and contribute to the development, evaluation and review of processes, and systems that support ongoing commercial viability.
- Proven experience working in a Senior Business Analyst role
- The ability to analyse data and provide insights
- Relevant tertiary education, or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through extensive practical experience
- Business acumen
- Highly developed quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
<[if>· <[endif]-->A broad range of experience in business analysis, preferably within the Insurance/Financial services industry.
If interested please apply online!