Based in North Sydney our client is a leading Not For Profit organisation. They offer a professional and engaging environment where you have the ability to make a real difference.
We are currently seeking an experienced Corporate Receptionist who is able to work five days per week from 1.15pm to 5.30pm.
In this role you will be responsible to deliver "front of house" reception duties in a customer focused and efficient manner.
- Be seen as the main point of contact for all visitors
- Strong emphasis on hospitality and guest service
- Answer all calls with a friendly greeting
- Direct incoming calls and assist callers enquiries as required
- Email messages to relevant staff
- Manage general office requirements including errands, kitchen duties, meeting room requirements
- Organise catering
- Assist social committee with coordination of on-site and external events
- Pick up, open and sort incoming mail
- Maintenance of petty cash
- Order stationary supplies
- Identify process improvements
- Monitor contact inbox
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
- You will have had demonstrated experience in a Corporate Receptionist position within an office environment.
- Be able to work 1.15pm to 5.30pm 5 days per week
- You will be well presented with exceptional customer service skills
- A high level of MS Office skills
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Organised and proactive manner
- Team player
Interested applicants please email your resume to: