To be successful in this role you must have:
- A Minimum of 10 years of experience in the industry in supporting an IT Project Portfolio and/or Project delivery function in a PRINCE2/PMBOK environment.
- Experience in the following:
Project Financial Management - Track timesheets of all resources; journals, and accruals. Monitor Purchase Orders and track invoices against Purchase Orders. Process project invoices and contractor invoices.
Schedule Management - Monitor the project plans to ensure that the PMs perform regular updates to the project / program schedule in Microsoft Project.
Resource Management - Create, monitor and close resource demand. Facilitate on boarding and induction of new project resources. Maintain team leave and training calendar, hardware, software and other requirements. Experience in resource management across multiple projects
Portfolio Reporting - Experience in preparation project documentation in conjunction with project and program managers. Preparing weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports to be circulated to the project management and senior stakeholders. Reports include project status reports, resource forecast reports, stage gate status reports, schedule health report, project spend dashboards.
PMO Support Services - Experience in minuting project status and technology steering group meetings. Produce and circulate the meeting decks to stakeholders. Transcribe and distribute minutes (decisions and actions) from the meetings and track actions till closure
RAID Management - Assist project managers with issues, risks, scheduling and change control management. Monitor the risk and issue register. Review the risks, issues, dependencies and assumptions regularly with the project managers, program manager and update register, if required escalate overdue ones
Change Control Management - Experience coordinating production change control process/system. Assist the project managers in creating the change requests and check that the change requests meet the minimum standards. Maintain the change request log.
Portfolio Governance - Support the governance and control of projects in accordance with project management standards. Develop processes for various activities, for example, portfolio reporting, stage gate reviews, project invoicing, resourcing and cost tracking.
Continuous Improvement - Monitor current processes and implement suitable improvements to the existing processes. Prepare documents / guides on these project management processes for wider circulation
- Advanced proficiency in the use of MS Project and MS Office suite / SharePoint.
- Experience in working across multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience in a large challenging enterprise environment
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Capability and skills in writing and publishing procedural documentation for project management and governance
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in managing challenging situations and people
- Highly motivated and pro-active work ethic
- PRINCE2/PMBOK Foundation or CAPM certification highly regarded
If interested please apply online and a consultant will contact successful applicants