Based in the CBD, our client is a well established not for profit, providing services to Australian industry.
They offer a dynamic and cohesive environment, with excellent opportunities for career development
Working as part of the internal IT department, you will provide IT support in accordance with ITIL best practice to internal staff via telephone, email. online chat, remote access or in person.
You will be supporting a broad range of technology including: hardware, peripherals, software applications, mobile devices and business systems.
The role will see you responsible for all service management functions and focus on high-quality customer service and technical assistance.
- IT Service management functions - procedures re identification, prioritisation, resolution and documentation of incidents and problems
- Active monitoring and resolution of support requests and incidents to prioritise and meet SLA's
- Policies - develop and implement to ensure consistent SLA's and quick resolution
- Hands-on - help provision, build, monitor and decommission IT hardware and software systems (on prem or with external cloud service providers). Deploy pre-packaged software
- Strategy and planning - analyse performance of IT service management system activities to identify problem areas and prevent future issues
- Acquisition and deployment - work with internal teams to identify and procure relevant software and hardware, working through relevant financials and liaise with vendors for installation and deployment.
- Training - develop and conduct training for staff
- Operational Admin - software licensing requirements, use remote tools and diagnostics and escalate as required
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Education - IT related degree preferred, ITIL Framework v3 and Cloud Certification (Office 365, Azure or AWS)
- At least 3 years experience in an IT Support role, supporting internal staff
- User Account Administration
- Management and maintenance of: mobile, desktop and server operating systems, including Windows 10, Windows Server (2010/2012), macOS, iOS and Android
- Extensive application support of Office 365 applications
- Experience with diagnostics tools such as TeamViewer command / terminal line commands, network troubleshooting tools
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with excellent rapport building
- Working tech knowledge of - in-house network server, platform operating systems, systems software, network protocols and standards, firewalls, wireless networking, switches, routers, mobile device management systems (Microsoft Intune), system administration (Windows) at command-line level; Powershell
- Knowledge of data privacy and laws
- Public cloud admin operations including AWS, Azure and Office 365
- On-call availability
- Must be prepared to work outside of normal business hours (as required for critical outages/ system maintenance
- Rotating roster with other team members as required - able to start early/ late
- Ability to lift and carry moderately heavy objects