- New and Innovative Technologies
- Flexible working arrangements
- Experienced and collaborative team
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Java developer who will be responsible for the development of new features and functionality within the platform environment. The Client has gone from strength to strength and are now looking for an experienced Senior developer to work on new projects and lead a team.
Ideally they are looking for someone with a creative approach to development and strong leadership and communctaion skills.
They are looking for a developer with a natural curiosity to use open source technologies and will understand the benefits of agile methods.
The client has a flexible working arrangement and many great benefits for working for them.
· Design and develop websites, applications and microservices
· Write clean code
· Provide input towards the evolution of a technical stack
· Drive and develop the engineering culture within the organisation
· Review code
· Coach and mentor developers within the team
· Have consideration for Architecture and application design aspects during delivery
· Great Java coding knowledge and experience between 3-6 years
· Extensive experience in Test Driven Development and Devops
· Microservices Architecture
· Develop Rest API'S
· Experience with build tools Maven, Gradle, Bamboo
· Experience with other JVM languages like Kotlin and Groovy
· Experience with Java 8 and Spring boot
· CBD location
· Great working culture, Flexible hours
· Work with new and emerging open source technologies
· Collaborative and supportive work environment with onsite technical coaches
· Paid parental leave
If you are interested in this role please respond to this advert with your CV and your availability to interview as they are looking to interview immediately.