This is initially a 12 month contract but looking to extend for the foreseeable future.
The person will be working on:
- Multiple Minor works initiatives (e.g. working on enhancement requests for various vendor application). The person will work with the Development team to perform analysis and documents findings, assist with formulating solution, perform / coordinate testing following standard methodologies.
- Multiple new initiatives. Taking the lead from the Business Advisors, the person will lead the conversation with the associated business units and document their requirements, do analysis and come up with potential solutions.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience in working as an IT Business Analyst, including gathering and documenting requirements, process mapping, assisting in the preparation of business cases and market investigation documents such as EOI's & RFP's, developing testing business change management documentation and facilitating those processes.
- Experience working with development teams on enhancements to vendor applications.
- Experience gathering requirements from business units and coming up with technical solutions.
- Have hands on experience working with business advisors and business users to explore leads and formulate requirements.
- Assist with documenting initial briefs (IB's), business case, business benefits etc.
- Establish effective relationships with various stakeholders in order to facilitate fast decision making to meet deliverables and schedules
- Great attention to details to deliver compelling documents using facts and measurable figures
- High level interpersonal and team management skills, establishing good working relationships with fellow IT colleagues, the business and other stakeholders.
- BABOK or similar certification highly regarded
- Proficiency in the use of Visio and SharePoint.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.