New Capabilities and Service Offerings
12 month contract in Melbourne CBD
Champion the strategy development of this exciting transformation program. The aim of this program will be to build and introduce new capabilities and service offerings within the organisation. This transformation will impact systems, people and processes.
The main deliverable of this role will be to develop the Transition Strategy in consultation with senior management stakeholders.
A pivotal part of the role will be of an advisory and influencing nature and assist with driving change and business readiness
Accountability of the role:
- Business Integration and Service Transition
- Executive Transition Governance
- Business and Operational Readiness
- Extensive experience in similar role in a large-scale IT system transition and implementation environment.
- Extensive knowledge and experience within Operational Methodologies and Transition toolkit including ITSM, ITIL and Cutover methodologies
- Proven experience in managing the delivery of Organisation Change (workforce transition) across multiple commercial organisations.
- Proven experience in the delivery of Communications across multiple commercial organisations.
- Proven experience in managing the delivery of Training and Transitioning across multiple commercial organisations.