In particular, we are looking for a Business Analyst that has been involved in Enterprise Digital Forms project, Web Development, Intranet Development (SharePoint), and strong integration projects.
The Business Analyst will be working across a number of projects at any one time, conducting and facilitating requirements gathering and documentation, process mapping, testing planning and coordination and business process change. The Information Services Unit on behalf of a broad group of internal stakeholders is undertaking the projects within the IT Projects Portfolio team.
This is an initial 12 month contract with the view to extend.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- At least 10 years demonstrated experience in working as an IT Business Analyst, including gathering and documenting requirements, process mapping, assisting in the preparation of business cases and market investigation documents such as EOI's & RFP's, developing testing business change management documentation and facilitating those processes.
- To have worked with IT Digital technologies in the most recent projects
- In the last 2 years has worked on a either of the following types of projects:
Web Development (Corporate Website development)
Intranet on SharePoint technology (Intranet Development)
Microsoft technology stack:- .Net, SharePoint, MS Dynamics CRM
with skills and knowledge in the underlying technologies of any of the technologies detailed above.
- Establish effective relationships in order to facilitate fast decision making to meet deliverables and schedules
- Work on projects which delivered best of breed solutions
- Demonstrated capability with authoring reports, documents and submissions for Executive level signoff.
- Strong knowledge of Digital Forms
- Understanding of Web Development technologies
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint delivery and technologies
- Strong understanding of integration technologies (Middleware)
- BABOK or similar certification highly regarded
- Proficiency in the use of MS Project and MS Office suite / Visio and SharePoint.
- PRINCE2/PMBOK Foundation or CAPM certification regarded
If interested please apply online!