- Program Manager - Payments Solution Experience Required
- Permanent Role
- Inner Melbourne CBD Suburb location
Work for one of the world's most flexible payments platform with a digital, simple, unified commence system. Their offering is able to accept and disburse payments via any channel, and enables small businesses to compete, scale and thrive in an increasingly complex world.
This program management role will see you lead and manage program/project activities that deliver business, finance and/or technology solutions, enabling our growth ambition, strategic goals, long term and short term business outcomes.
Experience and skills sought:
- Demonstrated Agile delivery experience
- Extensive demonstrated experience in successfully delivering projects using all project disciplines (agile, waterfall and hybrid). Agile is mandatory for this role.
- At least 7 years' experience in project, program delivery
- Experience in P30 project management methodology
- Bachelor's degree in a discipline related to information systems and/or commerce
- PMI-ACP, SAFe Scaled Agilist or equivalent
- Good understanding of continuous delivery/continuous integration processes and procedures
- Finance industry experience, preferably in the payments space
- Experience in a startup environment
- A competitive annual salary
- A dedicated, diverse and personable team
- A stunning architect designed building close to the CBD
Click apply, now to register your interest or contact James Lawson from Launch Recruitment on 03 8399 9913