Our client is a well known and respected NFP servicing Australian industry, based in North Sydney close to the station in stunning new offices.
They offer a cohesive and supportive environment, where you will be given the opportunity to learn and develop and be part of a team that actively promotes cross-training and a focus on making people successful
Due to a recent promotion in the team they are seeking to appoint a Procurement Coordinator to their team, reporting to the Head of Procurement, alongside 2 other procurement coordinators.
The role will see you responsible for coordinating all payment requests and monitoring invoice payments against approved purchase orders, as well as milestone management.
Processing and monitoring
- invoices received - matching PO's and contracts and routing for approval
- workflow - ensure PO's have been raised, approved and receipted
- resolution of exceptions and follow queries with internal stakeholders re payment and discrepancies
- Match and validate supplier invoices for Marketing and R&D
- Process payments on a daily basis and file
- Process authorised milestone payments - weekly
- Milestone Reporting - monitor for contracted projects - record daily, with monthly reminders
- work with various internal teams and external suppliers to provide guidance on invoice/ milestone matters
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- At least 2 years experience in an Administrative position - with accounts assistant or purchasing desireable
- Highly computer literate
- Team orientated, with the ability to build rapport easily
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and energetic approach
If you are seeking a role that will offer diversity and challenge please, with opportunities down the line for career development please apply below or contact Karen on 02 8023 5607 for further information