Based in Macquarie Park, with ample staff parking available, our client has been established in Australia for 15 years. With an impressive array is IT hardware products from laptops, networking products, servers etc, they are a well-respected brand that sell through both retail channels and are promoted by a lot of IT professionals.
They offer a stable and supportive leadership team, with plans for continued growth
Our client is seeking to appoint a Marketing Manager/ Head of Marketing to support the continued growth ambitions in the Australian market by creating, developing and overseeing the implementation of the marketing strategy and plans across B2C, Channel as well as Business and Government sectors.
The role will see you nurturing a team of 2 direct reports, with the opportunity to grow the team moving forwards.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Work with the Country Head, Sales, Channel and key stakeholders to develop the annual marketing plan ensuring alignment to business strategy and the wider APAC and global marketing strategy
- Proactively seek out new and innovative marketing opportunities to promote the brand and increase and accelerate revenue growth
- Manage the Australia marketing budget so that it delivers optimum return on investment, and supports the achievement of the marketing and business objectives
- Strategic Marketing Plan - In-Depth analysis of the market, industry needs and resources and other relevant information
- Annual Marketing Plan
- Execution of the marketing plan - executing the marketing plan to support revenue growth, demand generation, brand awareness and positioning objectives.
- Brand Management - build a strong compelling brand and increase brand awareness, saliency and engagement through PR, campaigns (ATL, TTL and BTL), industry events, co-branded marketing campaigns with channel partners and other content marketing activity
- Go-to market strategies - work with key stakeholders to identify new opportunities, create go-to-market strategies and develop sector specific propositions
- Work with the sales team to create and coordinate highly targeted digital and direct campaigns to generate new opportunities
- Marketing Campaigns
- Market research, insight and analysis
- Review all marketing activity to ensure we optimise the return on investment from all marketing expenditure, identifying areas for improvement
To be successful in this role you should be able to demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or related business discipline
- Ability to gather and assimilate new information and provide insights relevant to the programs
- Minimum 7 years working as a Marketing Manager, preferably in IT hardware, with a practical understanding of marketing programs, project management, and data analysis
- High level of expertise in developing marketing strategies aligned to business objectives
- Up to speed with latest marketing techniques and best practices (on and offline)
- High level of computer literacy, including MS applications.
- Ability to prioritise workload, multi-task and respond promptly to all requests
- Ability to logically and concisely express ideas and concepts into meaningful documents
- Ability to work independently as well as within a collaborative team environment
- Highly organised - Ability to prioritise work requirements and the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Analytical - enjoy diving into the statistics to determine areas for improvement and optimisation
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in meeting deadlines
This is a great opportunity to build and grow, with excellent opportunity to drive results
Please click 'apply now' or for a confidential chat, please call Karen on 02 8023 5607