In this role you will be responsible for providing administrative support to Claims Assessors and assist them managing their claim portfolios.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Answer Claims telephone enquires and send claim forms to claimants
- Set up claim files; and follow up any outstanding claim requirements and reports.
- Process claim payments and process investigation payments
- Create and request files and sort and allocate mail to assessors
- Load claims in system, photocopy claim files and prepare files for back scanning
- Develop effective relationships with key internal contacts
- Adopt quality assurance initiatives to ensure all calls/work is completed and is compliant with legislation.
- Assist with projects as required
- Demonstrated understanding of Life Insurance products
- Ability to operate under pressure with conflicting multiple priorities
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Intermediate MS Office skills
For further information contact Carolyn on 02 8023 5633 or submit your resume to: