Key responsibilties for this role include:
- Providing specialized security expertise, guidance and recommendations to all constituent projects and work under the programme to contribute towards the planning and running of the programme.
- Assess all technical and design considerations under the programme and escalate and engage solution designers and technology owners from internal technical domains, vendors, and partners.
- Identify risks and issues associated with technology deliverables and provide technical assurance, options and recommendations to facilitate remediation and mitigation strategies.
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in architecting centralised integrated solutions for a large and complex service industry organisation in technologies, including relevant qualifications or equivalent.
- This includes extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience in the development of technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
- Significant expertise and experience equivalent to an Azure MVP (Most Valuable Professional) with a passion for Cloud Services and Innovation.