The role will involve planning and managing a project to develop a business case, conduct market scan and procure and implement an enterprise Contract management system.
- Understand the business context of projects and successfully manage the relationship with the business client and all stakeholders to achieve business and project outcomes
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Key skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in the implementation of an Enterprise Contract Management system
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in delivering solutions on in a medium / large enterprise environment with adherence to PRINCE2 framework.
- 10+ years' experience as a Project Manager, with recent experience managing acquisition and implementation of software as a service (SAAS)
- Experience with successful implementation of a Contract Management system.
- Expertise managing suppliers for delivery of project and support services delivery within terms of contract
- Experience with financial management and accounting transactional systems
- Experience in local government sector will be well regarded but not mandatory.
- Strong understanding of business change management
- Strong capability with Microsoft Project and all MS Office products