Your responsibilities include:
- Working on establishing a middle ware integration capability to transport and transform financial transactions requiring to be integrated to the Cloud ERP for Financials, Procurement, Budgeting & Planning and Project Accounting .
- Working collaboratively with client business users and integration team members on building cloud financial transaction integrations.
- Working on Data Transformation rules using rules based engines to produce journalisation and business transaction loads of respective AP and AR transactions to cloud ERP
- Data Reconciliation of integrated data with business SME/Leads.
- Managing journal integrations to General Ledger for Operational business activity, e.g. insurance revenue and expense journals.
- Managing Integrations for Payment files to Banks, Payment notifications to Suppliers and Employees and Payment notifications to 3rd party document houses.
- Working on deliverable-based projects.
- Leading development of integration tools day-by-day implementation plan.
- Managing multiple activities and deadlines
You will have:
- Prior ERP integration experience into Cloud ERP, preferably Oracle cloud ERP covering Financials, Procurement and Project Financials.
- Leadership experience to work in a fast paced project environment and work to timelines and achieve milestones.
- Consultative and advisory skills to liaise and guide business SME's on integration rules, conventions and decisions
- Experience with a range of integration platforms, specifically IBM and Oracle's offerings will be favourable.