Your responsibilities include:
- Developing of the ERP Change Management Strategy.
- Developing the detailed Change Plan, Communication plan, Resistance Management plan, Training strategy and Training plans and schedules.
- Identifying key stakeholders and work alongside other teams alongside Project Manager/Lead to develop action plans as well as management of change related communications such as but not limited to communication plans and key messages.
- Developing effective relationships with key stakeholders and is seen as a trusted advisor on the management of people related business risks and project benefits.
- Minimizing resistance and building resilience for impacted parties.
- Managing the change analysis (stakeholder analysis, change impact and gap analysis,training needs analysis).
- Working closely with the other change and project teams, including project managers, BA's & business leaders.
You will have:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- Experience and knowledge of ERP change management principles and methodologies through managing complex change programmes.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges
- Experience working on ERP & cloud ERP Projects, Finance, Procurement, Project Accounting, Enterprise Planning & Budgeting knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience in the creation and distribution of professional change and communications artefacts including email, user guides, FAQs, instructional videos, etc.
- Demonstrated experience delivering large-scale organisation-wide change programs in large and complex organisations involving significant organisation change.
- Demonstrated experience in building a Change Champion network.
- Experience in leading large-scale organisation-wide change programs in large and complex organisations.