The role is a 6 months contract for now whihc might extend.You will be working collaboratively with the Project Manager and Project team the ERP Test Manager will be responsible for the creation and implementation of Testing Plans to enable successful project delivery.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing a portfolio of ERP test activity across multiple software applications and projects.
- Coordinating test resources to deliver against test plans.
- Developing test strategies for projects and business process's that align with business objectives.
- Developing test plans to achieve test strategies.
- Implementing test scripts in conjunction with the business objectives and test plans.
- Converting manual test cases into automated test cases and increase the test coverage of automated cases.
- Managing and performing hands on test Assurance, test preparation and execution including SIT, UAT and business readiness testing.
- 5+ years of proven ability to lead a team of ERP test analysts and senior test analysts.
- A strong background in end-to-end ERP Test Management - ideally 5 years+
- Experience working on Oracle Cloud ERP & EPM projects
- Strong finance, procurement, project accounting & reporting knowledge.
- Building up and leading testing teams
- Preparing test strategy, plans, user cases and test reports
- Ability to define the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery
- Ambitious and deadline-focused attitude
- Experience in leading large-scale organisation-wide change programs in large and complex organisations.