You will be able to work autonomously in the role making decisions around the infrastructure and support environment. The successful person will be a good team player, able to work in a small environment and a critical thinker.
This role is responsible for implementing infrastructure initiatives across a variety of projects, such as migration, automation and continuous improvement
- 5+ years of experience in a System Engineering, Infrastructure Engineer, System Development or DevOps role.
- Experience with AWS or on-premise cloud
- Working knowledge and understanding of AD, WINS, DHCP, DNS, VMware
- Experience in designing and implementing automated solutions to enable the management, administration and deployment in a Windows 0365 environment.
- Experience with Configuration Management Software
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and Routing
Please forward your CV to Sam or call 02 8023 5640