You will be responsible for providing day to day second and third Level support, troubleshooting issues that may arise and assist in managing outsourced relationships for third party development and programming consultants.
You will have:
- Extensive experience maintaining and improving a large complex technical environment with administration of Azure infrastructure.
- Experience with Multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers and networking.
- Understanding of cloud security and office 365 administration experience.
- Exchange 2016 Hybrid environment
- PowerShell scripting
- SAN storage, Zoning and Fibre channel switching experience
- ADFS, Azure AD and Single sign on with conditional access controls
- Active Directory and Group Policy administration experience
- Windows 20012R2 server or above.
- VMware and Hyper V virtualisation experience
- Microsoft certified Solutions Expert or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate - MCSA or MCSE
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification
- Azure Backup
- Azure Network Security Groups (NSGs) and Application Security Groups (ASGs) experience
- Azure Operational management suite (OMS) experience