Your skills and requiremenst for this role include:
- 10+ years of embedded firmware development experience, preferably on ARM platform.
- Strong working knowledge of 802.11 standards and protocols including 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ad/ax.
- Proficient in C, ARM assembly and makefiles.
- Prior experience working with git/gerrit, Jenkins and static analysis tools like cppcheck/coverity.
- Good understanding of ARM architecture and usage of ARM debugging tools like DSTREAM, J-link etc.
- Hardware debugging using scopes, logic analyzers, multi-meters, wireless sniffers etc.
- Working knowledge of python and experience developing drivers for SPI, I2C and UART.
- Designing and developing firmware for multi-processor systems with/without OS.