Our client has over 100K employees globally and provides a range of well-respected power management solutions, including UPS. They offer an inclusive and high performing culture, with the opportunity to work flexibly.
Our client is seeking a Services Business Development Manager, responsible for NSW, ACT and QLD to manage and nurture existing accounts, as well as develop new business. The focus is to drive sales of service offerings and focus on achieving both revenue and margin targets. The role will be about 80% managing and resigning existing customers and 20% developing new business opportunities.
- Effective pipeline management - proactively work with the data to focus on resigning current clients
- Working and investing in current Channel partners to build the channel business
- Driving service sales contracts in order to achieve revenue and profit targets contracts, focusing on price consistency, profitability and growth.
- Key Accounts Relationship Management and Account Development plans
- Respond to or provide input to tender responses, as well as review specifications and prepare quotations
- Full responsibility for pipeline management and lead conversion
- Prepare weekly and monthly contract reviews reports, weekly and monthly revenue and margin forecasts
- Determine service requirements and any product replacement / spares requirements, generate quotes, close sales
- Liaising with sub-contractors.
- At least 3 years of experience in a services sales environment, with experience in UPS or related industries (Australian Electrical Industry, Power Distribution or Power Quality) highly regarded
- A track record of success in achieving sales targets
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or trade qualifications desirable
- Professional sales background, familiar with sales principles (eg./ value pricing, BI, value selling)
- Ability to drive performance and manage effectively, in a changing environment, with the ability to drive towards a vision
- Ability to understand and influence customer expectations and deliver to them and negotiate effectively
- Highly developed communications skills and experience working in a fast-moving, complex environment.
- Experience managing stakeholders in a project environment, with highly developed conflict resolution skills
- Must be resilient and tenacious with a drive to persevere
A unique opportunity for someone to learn and grow their career within a dynamic and changing environment.
For a confidential chat, please call Karen on 02 8023 5607 or send your CV via the apply now button