- Innovative Products - Market Leader
- Diverse role B2B/B2C - See the Results of Your Actions
- 12 month contract
Our client is a well-recognised and regarded brand, sold both locally and and across the world. They are an industry leader in their specialised products. The great success of our client is directly related to its innovative and award-winning leadership team.
They offer a dynamic team environment, backed with stable management structure and are continuously experiencing strong growth.
Due to continuous growth and our client is seeking to appoint a Marketing professional to their team in a new role that you can really make your own.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving customer acquisition and growth through the retail partner channel
- optimise spend budget - work with retail partner's Marketing managers to increase customer acquisition and activation - across Calendar, brand, plan, brand
- Coordinate POS - manage the in-store display portfolio - POS material, visual displays, physical display
- Shopper Research - set up program to benchmark and enhance NPS - shopper insights, experiential, market research
This role will see you responsible for:
- Annual co-operative plans by customer - campaigns and communication.
- Sales, service and customer support - collateral, presentations and content
- Promotional planning, leadership, compliance and analysis.
- In-store display enhancement, management, renewal and compliance.
- Trade marketing leadership, experiential, events, functions and activations.
- Develop and lead partner social media strategy.
- Trade marketing research, customer engagement and insight development.
- Assist with the management of internal price lists, customer price lists.
- Brand guideline compliance.
- Report on in-store trends and competitive positioning.
- Measure and report on trade marketing initiatives, including ROI.
- Prepare monthly marketing reports
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Be degree qualified in Marketing or related discipline
- Have at least 5 years in experience in a similar role, with experience in FMCG highly desirable
- Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud experience
- Website CMS and eCommerce experience
- Experience in managing agency relationships effectively
- Experience in managing and motivating a small marketing team
- Demonstrable experience in delivery ROI
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to engage effectively at all levels
- Be commercially astute, with a high degree of customer focus and the ability to deliver outcomes in line with this
- Be highly organised, neat, motivated and results orientated