Based near Central, our client is an award-winning provider of ICT Vendor training, for a range of business and consumer clients. At the top of their game, they are poised to drive for new growth.
They provide a dynamic and fast paced environment. The team is high performing, cohesive, hard-working and innovative.
Our client is seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant who will support the Finance Manager to allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
This is an exciting opportunity to step up into a junior team leadership role.
- ERP system knowledge essential
- Microsoft Dynamics or Great Plains experience will be highly regarded
- Month end reporting and deadlines
- Bank Reconciliation
- Fixed Asset Accounting
- Maintaining Prepayments Schedule
- Accruals Journals
- Forecasts and Budgets
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Qualified, Part-qualified or working towards CA/CPA qualification
- Minimum 2 years experience as an Assistant Financial Acct
- Extensive commercial month end experience
- Exposure to Management reporting and BAS, GST, FBT
- Ability to work independently as well as within a collaborative team environment
- Microsoft Dynamics or Great Plains will be highly regarded
- Ability to prioritise work requirements and the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Enjoys diving into the statistics to determine areas for improvement and optimisation
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in meeting deadlines
- Have a willingness to contribute ideas to enhance processes
- Ability to lead and mentor
Please send your CV by clicking apply below or for a confidential chat, please call Carolyn on 02 8023 5633