This role requires someone with at least 5 years experience as a Test Manager, running workshops, presenting to key stakeholders at a Senior level. i.e. Program Manager, Senior Project Manager.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Strong SAP experience
- Minimum 5 years' delivery experience as a Test Manager working in medium to large, complex organisations
- Experience driving large-scale testing projects end-to-end covering SIT, UAT
- Proven track record of managing SIT / UAT testing end-to-end across different streams/portfolios
- Ability to set up test data and coordinate with various teams to manage the environment
- Experience with workshops, presenting to key stakeholders at a Senior level. i.e. Program Manager, Senior PM.
- Strong experience in stakeholder management, vendor management & governance frameworks.
- Strong experience in planning and writing test strategies & driving the test approach across the program.
- Experience mentoring a Test team with ability to manage issues (& trends) through to resolution.
- The successful candidate needs to be flexible, adaptable, delivery oriented and take accountability for quality outcomes.
- Strong background in SAP would be preferrable
- Ability to think outside the box and in some instances, cope with aggressive project timescales and pressure situations.
- Strong analytical skills analysing requirements, developing requirements in some case to support project delivery & the Program team
- Highly capable and adaptable working with Agile & Waterfall methodologies
- Good experience collaborating & a very strong communicator
- Experience in working with Jira, Qualibrate or similar tools