My client, a leader in the gaming industry is seeking a physics programmer to join their studio. They are looking for someone with solid C++ development experience, who has the ability to work in a fast-moving environment and adapt to working with different technology stacks as required. Previous experience in game development and related technology is a plus.
What will you do?
You will have the opportunity to develop top-notch low-level physics systems for their next generation of games and help deliver an awesome player experience.
What are they looking for?
- Very strong math skills and background
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A strong desire to create world-class games
- Degree in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with any other programming languages, especially Python
- Experience in the game development industry, and related technology (e.g. Unreal, Unity)
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Shipped games
- Experience working on physics systems in at least one game engine, UE4 a plus
- Solid understanding of vehicle physics, spatial data structures, collisions and intersection testing and performance issues related to complex equations
- Experience on the creation of vehicle architecture, code, and tooling and the physics of driving/flying in those vehicles
If interested please apply online!