You will be responsible in the deployment of field capability to meet demand within the defined geographic area and supporting all technologies in the defined urban, rural and remote environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and planning incoming programme of work for all technologies.
- Coordinating with WPM of IWF Field Engineers/Field technicians and customer field Technicians to deliver best outcomes.
- Coordinating the routine maintenance Program completion and validation of Delivery Partner claims.
- Managing and triaging tickets of Work post field visits.
- Works aligning and engaging IWF to ensure planned works are locked in and on call is managed.
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management in the deployment, operations and maintenance of outsourced environments.
- Strong experience in the development, definition and maintenance of operational processes.
- Advance skills in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Project.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills