Salary: $120,000 - $130,000 + super + bonus
This is a front-end role for a major Australian telco company, working on a large-scale greenfield digital transformation project over the next 2-3 years.
- · Interesting market, looking for the right attitude.
- · Looking for tenure, 3 year commitment, passionate about the project and the app.
- · Currently have a big legacy system, crisp, ordering system, the front end isn't up to scratch.
- · Create something brand new.
- · Rejig the interfaces into API's.
- · Ordering front end, order and configure your sites and front ends.
- · Geospacial component, you can find your sites on a map and interact with it.
- · Very little applicants with the right skillset.
- · React, someone who has had exposure but not hands on, enough around jscript and jquery.
- · Some back end knowledge, working knowledge is fine not hands on.
- · High profile, engaged sponsor.
- · Someone who can come on that journey, contributing to the front end dev practice.
- · Work well with the rest of the team, passionate, curious.
- · Ongoing will likely hire another dev.
- · L&D opportunities.
- · Work closely with architecture, work with the customer, lot of freedom & accountability.
- · Nice to have, C#, understanding the backend enough to help design API's.
- · Passionate about UX.
- · Some knowledge on back end, full stack dev.
- · Knowledge on working on mission critical applications.
- · Worked on business grade apps.
Role: Full time
Please apply below or get in touch on 0422 865 758 for more details.