About the Company:
Employing over 28,000 employees across 47 countries on five continents, invest heavily in innovation to bring together the world's best technologies, from consulting, technical and support services to a fully managed service, to global client base. Offering: Consulting Services, Technical support, Managed Services and Cloud services.
About your next role:
- Own & execute local sales strategy for Cisco software solutions for the allocated customer territory.
- Analyse top accounts and competitors and identify DD's leverage / differentiation and opportunities.
- Identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities for Cisco software solutions and services.
- Drive account engagement and manage client expectations around Cisco software solutions and services.
- Develop business development plan and target opportunity list.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Cisco and Cisco partners.
- A strong track record of identifying and closing opportunities within an IT services environment.
- Experience selling Cisco solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to influence and negotiate through face-to-face communication with individuals and audiences.
- Strong consultative solution selling and business development experience selling to enterprise customers.
- Strong vendor management focus and vendor management skills.
If this sounds like you, contact Maria Zemskova 0449904 940 or apply online.