A rare and exciting opportunity to work with a ( USD $8 billion) global systems integrator and managed services provider who is leading the way and optimising the worlds evolving tech environments.
Be responsible for driving sales activity for software licensing, devices and software asset management, whilst engaging vendors and other collaborators to assist in growing territories.
This exciting role will have you collaborating on a national level with some of the biggest players and their respective industries and you will need to keep up to date with rapidly changing market trends, software updates and promotions.
Your New Responsibilities:
- Drive opportunities in existing and new customers in collaboration with Account Managers
- Analyse top accounts and competitors and identify leverage / differentiation and opportunities
- Develop business a development plan and a target opportunity list
- Define local sales strategy and targets around Software Licensing, Devices & Software
- Asset Management for your allocated customer territory
- Build great relationships with relevant partner contacts, incorporate partner programmes and build a partner engagement strategy for software licensing around partner opportunities specifically Microsoft, Citrix, Adobe, McAfee, Splunk, Mimecast, VMware, QUEST, Cisco, Symantec & Veritas.
- Build and strengthen relationships with hardware vendors such as Microsoft Surface, Dell,
- Lenovo, Apple and drive sales device strategy for your territory
- Sell Software Asset Management services such as effective licensing positions, SAM
- Assessments and SAM as a Service
- Drive account engagement and manage client expectations around software licensing / solutions
- Maintain high level client exposure and regular interaction and ensure feedback into planning process
- Identify cross-sell opportunities for other LOB areas within
- Drive the proposal preparation, submission, and contract negotiations and associated sales presentations
- Ensure that major contract renewals are achieved - engaging 6 months out from large renewals
- Support consultants and engineers with promoting products and solutions.
You Must Have:
- Strong Experience in a sales or account management position with provable sales success stats
- Experience in software licensing and management
- Demonstration of company core values of Proactivity, Teamwork, Professional
- Excellence, Partnership, Personal Commitment and Multi-Cultural Strength.
- Substantial sales / business development experience
- A track record of identifying and closing opportunities within an IT / services environment
- Motivation and drive to succeed
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong customer relationships
- Strong IT industry and market awareness
- A proven team player who can engage and work with account management and practice teams
- Ability to negotiate and influence
Please submit your resume in WORD format
Thank you in advance of your application
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted