The Proofreading team proofreads written decisions to strict and tight deadlines, reviews format and checks that references to legislation, case citations and other publications are correct
- Ensure the decision uses the correct decision template.
- Review the format of the document and ensure consistency in style.
- Check that names, dates, spelling, grammar and punctuation are correct.
- Check that references to legislation and case citation are correct
- Crosscheck information with data in case management databases.
- Provide other administrative support to the team as required.
You will have:
- Demonstrated high level written and oral English language skills with strong attention to detail
- Law degree is preferred
- Previous Proofreading experience is essential
- Demonstrated ability to proofread legal documents to a high standard
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Deadline driven
- Intermediate MS Word and template management
- Must be an Australian citizen
- This position is working 4 to 5 days per week with flexibility of days
Please contact Rachel on 0411 555 264 for a confidential discussion
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, due to the number of applications we receive.