This is a 12 months contract role based in Perth.
- Deploy new IT infrastructure based on client SOE - physical & virtual deployments
- Configure OS and application parameters
- Install software applications as required
- Support project infrastructure from instantiation to transition to operations
- Create/develop high and low level design documentation/As built's
- Gather requirements from client business users/developers
The successful applicant will have:
- 10 to 15 years overall IT experience
- At least 7 years hands on experience in installing/configuring & managing two of the following: technical OS (Wintel & Linux) Citrix, VMware, Storage (Netapp & EMC) technologies
- Previous experience in installation/physical hardware replacement of hosting infrastructure hardware (rack & stack); preferably (Dell/EMC/Cisco UCS/Netapp)
- Experience with OS management Linux or Windows
- Experience in containerisation technologies - Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Certifications in either VMware, Netapp, EMC or Citrix is required