Sydney CBD - $120,000 + super
Junior / Mid-Level (2+ years exp)
This role is working with a highly talented team and passionate team that translate beautiful UI designs into pixel perfect developed front ends to help their customers engage with their online digital products. The team are currently transitioning to the cloud and embracing proven DevOps approaches with the support of some truly inspiring colleagues in award winning settings where teams work in cross functional harmony with a mandate to innovate and do differently.
As a Front End / UI Developer, you can expect your day to day to include:
- Translating UI/UX wireframes and visual designs to efficient front end application code
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Write efficient, clean, tested and documented code ready for reuse by others
- Optimising application for maximum speed and scalability across various platforms and devices
- Participating in tool and technology selection processes and creating proof of concept models for new technologies and approaches
- Formulate the technical design and evaluate effort estimates
- Coordinate with Backend Developers in development of RESTful APIs
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for continuous delivery environments.
You will also have:
- Commercial, hands-on experience as a Frontend Developer with a focus on the latest versions of Angular
- Proficiency in ES6, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Node.js and either Angular 7/8 or reactive frontend frameworks
- Hands on experience with TDD, specifically Jasmine framework
- Experience with source code management workflows across multiple teams with Git
- Experience working in fast paced agile delivery environment and manage work via JIRA or a similar tracking tool
- Ability to design and implement unit test cases, integration test cases and performance test cases for APIs and UI components
- Relevant degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or Technology.