- Plan and lead the facilitation of change impact discussions with stakeholders to identify and quantify impacts, risks and issues.
- Provide input and insights into change planning to ensure change management approaches align with company Policies.
- Document change impact assessment outcomes to determine the scale of change and associated business readiness activities required for successful change.
- Represent the findings of change impact analysis in planning discussions with the Program / Change Management team in order to shape program deliverables.
- Support the development of training plans, implementation plans and deployment of both.
- Coordinate and track the monitoring of actions arising from change impact assessment.
- Provide input, document requirements, test and support the delivery of training programs in order to deliver change solutions that measurably impact the change.
- Reflect company values in the way you work and abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment.
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A Degree qualification in related field or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in a Change Analyst role.
- Experience in impact assessments, implantation planning, mining insights and analysis for medium/large scale change programs involving multiple business units.
- The ability to extract and analyse data and provide sound recommendations and advice.
- The ability to engage and build rapport with stakeholders