Your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring assigned infrastructure at the client side is configured, installed, tested and operational.
- Ensuring software is installed and configured.
- Identifying the root cause of incidents and problems to ensure proactive future management.
- Ensuring that repairs are carried out by coordinating product requests and liaising with other team members.
- Escalating requests and exceptions to the 3rd line support team.
- Receiving calls and incidents at the services desk.
- Assisting in analysing, assigning and escalating the support calls.
- Providing inputs and guidance to continuously improve internal tools and methods.
You will have:
- Knowledge of Genesys technologies and devices is required.
- GENESYS certification is mandatory.
- 3-5 years of experience in IT services in a corporate environment.
- Understanding of networking concepts.
- Advanced MS office skills
- Programming (Java, C#), Database scripting (SQL)
- Database scripting (SQL)
- Automation/scripting (Python, Bash)
- Operating System knowledge (Linux and Windows)
- Voice Scripting (Voice XML)
- Routing (SCXML)
- Genesys framework
- Web servers (Apache tomcat)
- IDEs (Eclipse, Visual Studio)
- Automation tools (Ansible/Chef/Puppet)