My client is an Aussie household name who are market leading in what they do. They are extremely progressive, Agile and work in a wall to wall cloud environment. They are market disruptors and are highly regarded on a global scale.
This is for a motivated DevOps engineer experienced in infrastructure to contribute to a duel focussed role focussing on vaious cloub based services for both Greenfield Project Work and BAU.
- Building and supporting solutions using AWS services
- Building infrastructure/platform automation
- Monitoring and reporting on the availability and performance of platform
- System administration of our cloud infrastructure
- Implementing solutions around continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Optimising performance of tools and services
- Minimum 2 years' experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and ideally with certifications in solution architecture or DevOps.
- Experience with managing software development environments in the cloud. This includes bug tracking (e.g. JIRA), source code management (e.g. BitBucket/GitHub) and continuous integration/deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Solid Linux and Database experience (MySQL preferably)
- Experience with Terraform, Docker,
- Experience with Splunk, Datadog, Cloudwatch, AppDynamics
- Programming experience in Java, Go, React
- Microservices Architecture
- Exposure to ISO and PCI environments
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experiencing supporting a 24x7 system
- A flexible team player and able to work autonomously.
- Sound problem-solving skills, with an ability to "think outside the box".
You will require either Australian PR or Citizenship to be eligble for this role.
Please contact Ged Wilson for more information.