- Lead and manage the team of subject matter experts to ensure that strategies are effectively coordinated and implemented and that RTW and medical costs are effectively controlled.
- Oversee the integrated telephony and claims management systems within the support centre, to enable the delivery of key services to customers.
- Develop, implement and manage RTW practices which relate to and are based on the segmentation and triage of claims to ensure that the most effective approaches to early intervention and return to work are deployed.
- Develop and implement work practices with Scheme Agents to monitor and refine work practices aligned to risk factors in the support centre
- Develop and implement early intervention strategies and monitor the delivery of these strategies to support improvements in early return to work on low risk claims.
- Coordinate and control systems and procedures to ensure that the services are delivered in alignment with the service model
- Engage with and foster key external relationships to ensure effective engagement with the business model.
- Lead and coordinate the learning and development of the team to ensure they are equipped to meet service and support challenges.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:-
- Workers Compensation experience preferably in the financial services or insurance industry will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience managing a team in a call centre environment
- Experience within an administration capacity or back of house business support function
- Sound understanding of policy frameworks and change techniques
- Solid working understanding of workers insurance legislation combined with a sound understanding of the workers insurance claims and the regulatory environment
- Excellent relationship management, interpersonal and leadership skills
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to further develop your career please apply !