You will be responsible for leading the Supply review process to develop and maintain supply forecast and plan to support project build, activations and assurance.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing inventory management strategies.
- Ensuring network resilience and no delays in construction or customer activation activities.
- Managing 24 month rolling supply forecast to balance demand supply.
- Collaborating with across the business with key stakeholders to manage supplier delivery performance against the plan.
- Designing and scaling Project Unify processes for Supply Distribution resource planning.
You will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a relevant role.
- Understanding of Integrated business planning and MRP principles
- APICS certification and relevant Tertiary education
- Strong Supply chain/forcecasting experience.
- ERP system experience (Oracle preferred)
- Good understanding of MRP principles.