- Change Manager - Mid Level
- Initial 6 month contract
- Melbourne CBD location
Accountabilities of the role:
- Develop and execute the Change Management Strategy for various projects and program of work.
- Create the Change Management Plan incorporating all tactical solutions and implement change management activities in order to embed new systems, processes, products and policies.
- Lead the creation of a detailed Communications Plan that supports the program timelines, milestones and deliverables.
- Undertake stakeholder mapping and analysis in order to form the Stakeholder Management Plan on behalf of the program.
- 3+ years of relevant organisation Change Management experience in delivering people change across, technology, process and cultural change experience
- Proven experience in working in project teams and able to manage
- Demonstrated understanding of business planning
- Well-developed research and analysis skills
- Disciplined approach and excellent organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication capabilities
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Change Management & Communications
- Change Management qualifications
- Stakeholder engagement skills
03 8399 9944