We are currently recruiting a Business Development Manager for a new Business Division (start-up). Our clients have been on the Australian market since 2000 and now it's time to launch a new division targeting the Car Industry.
What will you be doing:
- Generating qualified leads via new and existing relationships, market channels, internal channels and third-party providers
- Build and manage your portfolio across Car Industry
- Present Sales solutions to prospective clients
- Customize packages to meet client's needs
- Work closely with stakeholders
- Meeting KPI's
- Build and maintain strong relationships with exciting and new clients
You will be working closely with Account Managers to ensure a smooth transition of customer accounts from acquisition to outgoing relationship and account management.
- 2+ years in field sales experience
- Automotive industry experience
- Digital sales experience
- Passion for consultative sales and customer services
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Natural Problem solver
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- time management
This is a unique opportunity to be part of something unique and new on the market. This is not your regular startup, this is a new division within well reputable an established role on the market.
If this sounds like you contact Maria 0449 904 940 or apply online.