|Job Title:||System Administrator|
|Location:||Sydney C B D|
|Salary:||$80,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andy Helsby|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2019 14:27|
Reports to: General Manager
The Systems Manager is responsible for the day to management, ongoing development of and integration of the NetSuite system. NetSuite is used for our company financials as well as a highly customised solution for our Deal Management platform for engagement with our retail members. The Systems Manager must work with Data Team and other key divisions of the business including buying, finance and marketing to:
* Ensure the ongoing security and service of the platform
* Liaise with key divisions to continue to develop systems improvements and streamlining
* Maintain and manage multiple projects
* Liaise with NetSuite and manage the ACS program of ongoing development with NetSuite directly.
To be considered the candidate will have:
* Strong understanding of NetSuite ideally with NetSuite Administration
* Experience of NetSuite Saved Search Management & management of Custom records
* Excellent Communication both written and verbal
* Ability to maintain multiple projects
* Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
· Management of user listing internally and externally with members, establishing new users and removal of users based on exit information provided by member companies.
· Upkeep and development of Saved Search functionality of NetSuite
· Report Management and creation across each division of the business.
· Management of internal development requests and subsequent logging on accountability tracking across internal/external stakeholders and NetSuite.
· Communication in conjunction with The Data Team on Development.
· Refinement of customised solution for integration with all areas of the business and other systems in use
· We are one of the first companies to NetSuite ACS program of ongoing development
· Management of current jobs for development with NetSuite
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's